Team & zwnj; India young spinner & zwnj; Akshar & zwnj; Patel & zwnj; Did wonders. He took five wickets for the fifth time in his Test career. He played only four Tests for this.
Kanpur & zwnj; On the third day of the match against New Zealand as the venue, Akshar & zwnj; Boomed. He choked the Kiwis with his left-arm spin. The team limited the score to 296. The team score is 214 with an average of one wicket for ten runs & zwnj; Provided per.
How to take wickets
- Ross for the 94.3rd ball & zwnj; Taylor & zwnj; out & zwnj; Did. Keeper & zwnj; Bharat & zwnj; Catch & zwnj; Received. By then the score was 214/3
- 96.5 off the ball to Henry Nichols & zwnj; Sent. Found in front of the wickets. By then the score was 218/4
- 102.1 and Tom Latham, who was close to a century, was out. Did. By then the score was 227/5
- 123.4 off Tom & zwnj; Blundell was bowled out. Did. By then the score was 258/7
- 127.4 for Tim & zwnj; Southee bowled & zwnj; Fifth wicket for Akshar & zwnj; Got it. By then the score was 270/8
pitch & zwnj; It’s very hard to stop Akshar if he adapts to spin! He uses the cracks in the wicket to connect the balls directly to the wickets. The batter must be in a playing condition. He either hits the edge of the bat and gets caught in front of the wickets. England & zwnj; He did the same in the series. He has taken five wickets four times in three matches at his home ground Motera.
& mdash; BCCI (@BCCI) November 27, 2021
Interesting & zwnj; For videos and analytics & nbsp; ABP Desam YouTube Channel & nbsp; Subscribe & zwnj; Do & nbsp;