- Terrible accident occurred in the reception dining hall on ST Road in Veraval
- 3 employees were electrocuted when the sign board touched the power line on the roof
- The three employees died on the spot due to severe electric shock
According to the details of the incident, the reception dining hall is located on ST Road, Veraval. The sign board of the dining hall was being repaired. Then three employees were taking down the board and putting it on the roof. The board then struck an 11 kV heavy power line passing through. After which all the three employees were electrocuted. All three employees were electrocuted and died on the spot. The electric current was so strong that all three employees crashed into the AC compressor. Crowds of people gathered as soon as the incident was reported. The incident was later reported to the police.
Police arrived at the scene and conducted an investigation. The police investigation revealed that the manager of the dining hall was Devendra Meena and his brother-in-law Vivek Meena died due to electric shock. Hiralal Meena and Mahesh Parmar were killed in the accident. The accident happened on Friday afternoon. After which the fire department and power department also reached the spot. Police have registered a case of accidental death in the case and are taking further action.