Pune Fire News : They came early in the morning and they saved! Firefighters rescue students trapped in fire

Pune Fire News : Firefighters in Pune (Pune Fire) has given life support to two trapped students. Both their lives have been saved due to their vigilance. Firefighters from Kothrud Fire Station were rushed to Prabha Co-op Society in Anandnagar area on Poud Road around 4:30 this morning."text-align: justify;"> On reaching the spot, the brigade noticed flames coming from the window of the three-storey building of Prabha Co-op Society as the fire broke out on the second floor. At the same time, on getting information that two people were trapped in the burning house, the jawans went up with the help of a hose pipe and started pouring water on one side. Realizing the seriousness of the incident, Fire Officers Gajanan Pathrudkar and Nitin Ghule immediately extinguished the fire in the room by using the equipment. The two trapped students were safely pulled out and brought to a safe place. 

The firemen extinguished the fire in about 10 minutes using jet spray. The exact cause of the fire could not be ascertained. He told the fire brigade that the students were studying till dawn. The wooden furniture, sofa, cupboard, windows etc. in the next room were burnt. One student suffered minor injuries. Kothrud fire station officer Gajanan Pathrudkar, driver Ramesh Gaikwad and jawans Nitin Ghule, Sanjay Mahale, Shivaji Kondhare, Vaibhav Awargand participated in the rescue operation.

Second incident of fire in Kothrud area
The fire broke out on the seventh and eighth floors of Shravandhara building in Kothrud (Kothrud fire news). The fire is believed to have started due to the explosion of a gas cylinder. Eight fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control. A few flats on the seventh and eighth floors of Shravandhara Society in Kothrud, Pune, caught fire. As soon as the incident was understood, eight to ten people were brought down from the flats that caught fire. The fire brigade was called as soon as the fire was reported. Efforts were made by the fire brigade to control the fire. The society is located near Ashish Garden in Kothrud. The residents of the building have been appealed to to ensure that the permanent fire extinguishing system provided in the high-rise building is for my safety and that it remains properly functioning.

Get the latest more Pune news updates