These main rules have to be followed
1. No person shall, without the prior permission of the Commissioner of Police/Additional Commissioner of Police/Deputy Commissioners of Police, take out any kind of procession of 5 or more persons or form a group of 5 or more persons in any public place and Nor will he join any such group. This rule can be relaxed as per the requirement in programs permitted by the government.
2. Shooting with drones in one kilometer radius above and around government offices will be completely prohibited. At other places also, without the permission of the Commissioner of Police/Additional Commissioner of Police, no drone camera shooting/ photography will be done.
3. The use of Namaz/worship/procession or any other type of religious event at public places/routes will be strictly prohibited. In unavoidable situation, permission will have to be taken from the Commissioner of Police/Additional Commissioner of Police/Deputy Commissioner of Police Zone.
4. No person shall attempt or encourage anyone to offer worship, Namaz etc. at the disputed sites where there is no custom. Apart from this, no one will insult each other’s scriptures. Will not put any kind of religious flags, banners, posters etc. on religious places, walls etc., nor will he cooperate with anyone in this work.
5. No person shall allow stray animals like pigs, dogs etc. to roam in public places, religious places/routes of processions and near religious places during religious gatherings, nor shall he cooperate with anyone in doing so, by which any person may harm the community. hurt the feelings of
6. It should be ensured that the currently prevalent guidelines of Covid-19 are followed at religious institutions and religious places.
7. There will be no amateur use of weapons/joyful firing by any person on marriage/baraat and other occasions.
8. No person shall consume liquor/intoxicant in any public place.
9. Action will be taken against any person who misbehaves or misbehaves with the on-duty police officers, employees of Municipal Corporation/ Health Department/ sweepers.
Input- Manish Singh
Get the more latest news on Noida