Noida: A fire broke out in the kitchen of the flat due to the explosion of the refrigerator’s compressor, the resident had gone out to walk the dog.

Noida: A fire broke out in the kitchen of a flat located on the eighth floor of Royal Nest Society, Techzone Four in Noida, Uttar Pradesh due to a refrigerator compressor explosion. This incident happened on Friday evening. The joint near the IGL line in the kitchen also caught fire. No one was present in the flat at the time of the incident. The tenants living in the flat had gone out for a walk with their pet dog. The people of the facility broke open the gate of the flat and went inside and extinguished the fire in the kitchen.

Residents alleged that the fire was very strong at the time of the incident and smoke filled the entire flat. Even after this, the sprinklers installed by the builder management were not activated. Roshan lives on rent with his pet dog in Tower 5 of the society. He has shifted to this flat some time ago. Society’s facility head Deepu Parimu told that all the fire fighting equipment installed here are fine. The fire in the kitchen was doused by the facility team itself. The fire was started by gas. Because of this water was not used. It was extinguished from the cylinder. All fire extinguishing resources are active in the society.

recent fire incidents
On November 16, a short circuit fire broke out in the living room on the 20th floor of Gaur City First Avenue.
On November 4, the compressor in the Gulshan Bellina Society burst due to a fire in the AC due to a lamp kept in a plastic pot.
On October 30, there was a fire in the stabilizer kept in the balcony in the closed flat.
On October 24, three flats were burnt one by one in Vedantam Society on the night of Diwali.

Compressor bursts are caused by overpressure.
Technical expert Jayaprakash Yadav told that there is a valve in the fridge which maintains the pressure. In case of overpressure, the fridge automatically shuts down for a while. Compressor blast can happen if there is some fault in the valve.

Get the latest more Noida news updates