A quick overview of important news of the day is taken through this bulletin. In this, you will get the updates of Corona related, political, social, economic, sports and other news of the state including the country. – Orange Alert for Madhya Maharashtra
2. Show the pothole on the national highway, we will put it out in 3 days, Gadkari’s big announcement in his interview with Maja, discussion about 6 seatbelts in economy model, waiting for flying bus report
3. State Cabinet meeting today after long days of festive holidays; New resettlement policy likely to be approved
Maharashtra Cabinet Meeting: Shinde Fadnavis Government State Cabinet (Shinde Fadnavis) meeting will be held today. The cabinet meeting could not be held in the past few days due to the festival celebrations (Cabinet News). Finally today this meeting will be held in the morning session. In this meeting, the state’s new rehabilitation policy is likely to be approved in the state cabinet meeting. A new rehabilitation policy of the state will be coming to help in incidents like floods, land cracks, landslides, landslides due to heavy rainfall. The cabinet meeting was held last month in August. Along with the decision to help Govinda, Chief Minister Eknath Shinde announced free travel in State Transport Service buses for senior citizens who completed 75 years of age on the occasion of Amrit Mahotsava of Independence."text-align: justify;">Probability of approval of this decision in the meeting
The state’s new rehabilitation policy is likely to be approved in the state cabinet meeting. Natural calamities like floods, landslides, cyclones, heavy rains Maharashtra faces every year. There is no policy for rehabilitation of such citizens. Therefore, a renewal policy has been decided. This will prevent a lot of potential loss of life. This new rehabilitation policy of the state will include new norms and amendments in the rules. The new rehabilitation policy will determine the authority to distribute the relief given after a disaster in a district in the state. The new policy will also consider the delay in disbursement of aid to the victims of natural calamities. A committee was formed to decide this policy.
4. Chief Minister Eknath Shinde on Aurangabad tour today; Celebrations and meetings will be held at various places.
5. A case has been filed against the sarvankars of the Shinde group for misuse of weapons, the new video of the Thackeray-Shinde group rally is in my hands, while Shiv Sena-BJP face to face in Navi Mumbai
6. Important meeting of MNS office bearers in Mumbai in presence of Raj Thackeray, municipal elections and strategy regarding Raj Thackeray’s visit
7. The mystery of the death of Shirish Sonavane, a furniture trader in Nashik, has increased, the injuries on the bodies found in Malegaon, the challenge of solving the case
8. Superfast journey of Konkan Railway from September 15, Janshatabdi, Mangala, Tutari, Tejas will run on electric engines in the first phase, traction substations will be operational at full capacity
9. Today’s verdict in the Gyanvapi case, which is popular all over the country, the country’s attention is on whether it will be allowed to pray, the claim that Shivlinga was found in the mosque
10. After 8 years, Sri Lanka win the Twenty20 Asia Cup, defeat Pakistan by 23 runs in the final.
Get the more Maharashtra news updates