Aurangabad News: Shinde group MLAs have been given Y Plus escort status security after the rebellion in Shiv Sena. What is special is that after the transfer of power, this security has remained till today. The number of MLAs belonging to the Shinde group in Aurangabad district is also large, and a force of 150 policemen is deployed for the sake of these MLAs. The current picture is that there is one policeman for every 550 citizens and 30 policemen for every MLA in the district. This is putting an unbearable strain on the system and traffic patrolling and investigation has also deteriorated.
Even after 100 days of power transfer, are Shinde MLAs really in danger? Such a question is being raised now. On the one hand, there are only 200 policemen to manage the traffic system in Aurangabad city, which has a population of nearly 19 lakhs. On the other hand, a force of 150 policemen has been deployed in Phata for the security of two ministers and three MLAs in their home office and around them. As such a picture is seen in Aurangabad, the entire Maharashtra too.
Excluding the Chief Minister and eight ministers, 31 MLAs have been given special security in the state. Security is provided to these MLAs in two shifts, Y rank and escort escort. So what happened because he did not get a ministerial post, there is a discussion among the MLAs that because of this Y-level security and the accompanying escort, the feeling of the state minister is coming.
How many arrangements with whom…
- Sobtila escort, a police sub-inspector, six A police constable, including two sub-inspectors and a total of three vehicles with ten police constables are deployed. Besides, there is a sub-inspector, four police personnel during the day and four personnel at night for security at his house in Aurangabad. Similarly, his office at Suttagirni has a sub-inspector, five staff during the day and a similar arrangement at night.
- Agriculture Minister Abdul Sattar‘s house in Begampura area of Aurangabad has a point settlement.
One officer and four to five staff are there for settlement. Also, the house in Sillod is manned by one officer and four policemen both day and night. Sattar is also accompanied by an escort, a sub-inspector, six staff and as additional support two sub-inspectors and ten staff with three vehicles are deployed.
- Amdar Sanjay Shirsat is accompanied by an escort, a sub-inspector, six police constables, additional security, two sub-inspectors and ten police constables along with three vehicles. Also, there is a sub-inspector, four armed police personnel at his house during the day. Besides, his office at Ahilya Devi Holkar has three employees during the day and two employees at night.
- Amdar Pradeep Jaiswal is accompanied by one escort, one sub-inspector, six police constables with additional security of two sub-inspectors of police and 10 constables. He also has a total of three police vehicles deployed. Besides, there is a sub-inspector, four armed policemen at his house in Nirala Bazar. Moreover, their office has three employees during the day and two employees at night.
- Amdar Ramesh Borwane is accompanied by escort, one police sub-inspector, six policemen and one police sub-inspector, two policemen from headquarters.
Get the more Maharashtra news updates