Akhil Bhartiya Marathi Chitrapat Mahamandal : The election of Akhil Bhartiya Marathi Film Corporation, which has been under constant controversy due to Yadavi, was announced. President Meghraj Rajebhosale announced the five-year election programme. Voting will be held on November 20 and the results will be announced on November 22."text-align: justify;"> The selection committee consists of five people. Chief Election Officer Adv. Prashant Patil has been entrusted with the responsibility. The election committee consists of Pratap Vasant Singh Pardeshi Pune, Akharam Patil Kolhapur, Shahajirao Patil Pune and Sunil Manjrekar, Mumbai as officers.
It has been one and a half years since the term of the All India Marathi Film Corporation expired, but due to Corona and internal politics in the corporation, the election was not held. After the expiry of the term, Sushant Shelar was elected as the president by the majority, leaving Meghraj aside from the executive committee. So the dispute was over. It also affected the work of the corporation.
Therefore, the members took out a march on the corporation last month to make the work smooth. In this background President Meghraj Rajebhosale, Sanjay Thube, Adv. Prashant Patil held a press conference and announced the election programme.
This is the election program
- Raw voter list to be released on September 27
- Motion acceptance period 27th to 3rd October
- Final list will be announced on 12th October in Kolhapur office
- Application Allotment Period 12th to 15th October
- Nomination Form Mumbai with Kolhapur, Will be available in Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad and Nagpur offices
- Application period 17th to 19th October
- The final candidate list will be announced on October 20
- Candidate Application Scrutiny 27 October
- 29th October list of eligible candidates will be announced
- Period for withdrawal of candidature 29th to 31st October
- Eligible candidates with marks will be announced on 4th November
- Voting on November 20
- Counting of votes at Kolhapur office on November 22
Other Important News
- Agneepath Scheme recruitment in Belgaum : ‘Agniveer’ recruitment meeting in Belgaum from September 19
- Raju Shetty : Insure all the livestock in the state in 10 days, Raju Shetty to the central government along with the state
Get the more Maharashtra news updates