Monday Upay: Monday is dedicated to Lord Bholenath. On Monday, Lord Shankar is worshiped with full rituals. Devotees observe fast on Mondays and worship Lord Shiva with a true heart. It is believed that Bholenath is very innocent and gets pleased with the devotees very quickly. Devotees take various measures to please Bholenath. However, there are some things which should not be done on Monday. It is believed that doing these does not get the blessings of Lord Shankar.
Don’t do these things on Monday
- Sugar should be used at least on Monday. No one should donate white clothes or milk on this day. Traveling in the north, east or southeast direction on Monday is considered inauspicious. If traveling is necessary on this day, travel can be started in these directions by walking a few steps in the opposite direction.
- There should not be any kind of debate with the parents on Monday. You should definitely remember your family deities on this day. Not worshiping the family deities on Monday is considered an insult to them. Due to this a person has to face many types of problems.
- Avoid traveling during Rahu period on Monday and should not do any kind of spiritual and auspicious work during this period. Food and clothes related to Shani Dev should be worn on Monday. Do not consume brinjal, mustard greens, black sesame, spicy vegetables and jackfruit etc. on this day. Apart from this, do not wear black, blue, brown and purple colored clothes.
- On this day, Lord Shiva should not be offered yellow sweets, nor should black flowers be offered to him. It is considered very inauspicious to do so. Avoid arguing with anyone on Monday, otherwise you may get into a big problem.
- If a person has moon defect in his horoscope and the moon is giving trouble, then he should sleep by keeping a vessel full of milk or water at his head. Wake up in the morning and put this water in the Peepal tree.
The position of these 5 planets will change in the month of June, these zodiac signs will progress, you will get monetary benefits
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on beliefs and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Please seek expert advice before acting on any information or assumptions.
Get the more latest Lifestyle news updates