Sanjori Recipe : Ganeshotsav is currently in full swing. Devotees are going from house to house to have darshan of Ganapati Bappa. After a gap of two years, everyone is excited about the arrival of Bappa once again this year. Sweet treats are being made every day specially for Bappa. But housewives have a question as to what food should be prepared for Bappa’s Naivedi every day. So find out today Recipe for making Sanjori…
Ingredients for Sanjori –
- Rava – 2 bowls li>
- Jaggery – 2 bowls
- Ghee – 1 to 2 bowls
- Gretted wet coconut – 1 to 2 bowls
- Cardamom powder – 2 teaspoons< /li>
- Milk – 4 bowls
- Kanika – 3 bowls
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
Recipe for making Sanjori
– Mix the flour, salt and oil and add a little water to make a nice soft dough.
– Cover the soaked dough for a while Keep it.
– Mix semolina and ghee and fry on medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
– Add milk little by little and stir. Add jaggery and cook the sanja on low flame.
– Keep stirring the sanja until the jaggery dissolves.
– Add cardamom powder and stir the sanja and cool it. Fill and roll round sanjori.
– Fry kharpus well on both sides on medium flame.
C After the Orona period, all the festivals are being celebrated with great fanfare this year. Therefore, there is a lot of enthusiasm among Ganesha devotees to welcome their beloved father. Bappa is being welcomed from house to house with jubilation.
Ganesh Chaturthi Recipe : Know the recipe of Ukdi Modaks which is definitely included in Bappa’s offering…
Click here to get more lifestyle information updates