It can lead to everything from insomnia to anxiety, chronic fatigue, decreased concentration, drug addiction, anger, decreased immunity, severance of bonds, depression and suicide.
So, how do you deal with all these mental health challenges created by the ‘new workspace’?
* Each of us should have a good understanding of the importance of good mental health.
* We also need to understand that our physical and mental health are linked to this.
Also Read: People with diabetes are advised to eat these ..
* Place should be set up to work in a good environment. Also schedule the work according to a timing.
* Do things like yoga and meditation regularly to promote good mental health.
* We need to be more kind and sympathetic towards ourselves and others.
* Individuals, organizations and governments do not consider mental health to be important. But we need to understand that mental health is very important.
Also Read: With this simple test you can find out if the eggs are fresh ..
Many companies are also focusing on remote working. Some companies are trying to maintain a social distance between their employees. The only weapon we have to prevent this epidemic is to follow social distance. A cure for this has yet to be found. But with the new changes, people will have to make some uncomfortable adjustments to their mental well-being. Gopi Krishnaswamy, Mindfulness Teacher, Zen Practitioner, Author and Google Regional Lead, Burn Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (CIILI), has no daily routine. Everything has to be compromised. Has changed. So that said the time has become a bit vague. Working long hours has sometimes become so confusing as to compromise on family time between episodes online and time management for my own tasks.
Note: These details are provided by health experts and studies. This article is just for your understanding. The best way is to consult a doctor for any minor health problem. Can notice.