Potato Juice Benefits: Potato is called the king of vegetables. Because it is specially included in most of the vegetables. Many people are not well aware of the nutritional elements present in potatoes. They are not aware of how beneficial potatoes are for health. Many health benefits are hidden in potatoes. However, eating them by frying or frying them will not give you as many benefits as drinking and applying their juice.
Like other fruits and vegetables, drinking potato juice also has many charismatic benefits. Not only this, you will also get to see many benefits by applying them on the skin. Let’s know how…
Benefits of drinking and applying potato juice
1. Lightens dark spots and pigmentation: According to some studies, applying raw potato juice on the face helps lighten dark spots, dark circles under the eyes, and hyperpigmentation. All you have to do is soak some cotton in raw potato juice and apply it under the eyes. If you want, you can also rub the peel. It will work for glowing and tightening the skin.
2. Reduces eczema and psoriasis flare-ups: Applying raw potato juice on the affected areas for 10-15 days can provide relief from this problem for children and adults. < /p>
3. Relief from arthritis pain: The common cause of joint pain is high uric acid levels. According to experts, consuming fresh potato juice helps in reducing the acid level. Not only this, it also helps in keeping the kidney healthy.
4. Relief from pain and inflammation: Potato juice has proven anti-inflammatory effects on the joints, which helps reduce arthritis pain.
5. Good source of iron and vitamin C: They are a good source of vitamin C and iron. One medium potato contains more than 50 percent of the RDA of vitamin C. It is rich in iron to boost metabolism and immune system.
6. Premature graying of hair: Regular use of potato juice helps in removing the problem of dandruff and premature graying of hair.
Read also: If there is swelling in the feet, then get these two important tests done immediately, otherwise kidney disease will go on increasing
Get the more latest Lifestyle news updates