Upvasachi Misal Recipe : After Ganeshotsav, Navratri is the most important. After two years, Navratri festival (Navratri 2022) will be celebrated in many places across the country. When you say ‘Navratri Festival’, Dandiya, Garba and fasting foods come before your eyes. Many congregations fast for nine days during Navratri festival. But one gets tired of eating khichdi, sabudane vade, the usual fasting food. So know the clever Recipe of Upvasachi Misal…
Ingredients to make ‘Upvasachi Misal’ –
- Peanuts – 1 bowl boiled; Half a bowl roasted
- Sago – 2 bowls (soaked)
- Chilli – 3 to 4
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – 1 Bowl
- Batata Bhaji – 2 bowls
- Pharali chivda – 1 bowl
- Salt – as per taste
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Cucumber, Pomegranate – as desired
Recipe for making ‘Pawasaashi Misal’
– To make ‘Pawasaashi Misal’ first make a jar of sago. Take.
– Divide peanuts, chillies, salt and make it ours. Add ghee and amsula paste to the amti.
– Khichdi in a big pot. Combine potato vegetables and peanuts.
– Add sweet curd, chives and roasted peanuts to it.
– Add finely chopped cucumber to it.
– This hot tasty misal is very good to eat.
Drink hot milk with fasting misal
Many people feel tired while fasting. In that case, milk should be consumed. Milk contains protein, calcium and vitamin B-2. So drinking milk during fasting is beneficial for health. Drinking hot milk along with the fasting mix will also help in filling the stomach. Milk also does not cause many problems.
Click here to get more lifestyle information updates