Farali Puri Bhaji Recipe : After Ganeshotsav, Navratri is the one to look forward to. After two years, with much fanfare across the country Navratri festival (Navratri 2022) will be celebrated. When you say ‘Navratri Festival’, Dandiya, Garba and fasting foods come before your eyes. Many congregations fast for nine days during Navratri festival. But one gets tired of eating khichdi, sabudane vade, the usual fasting food. So know the recipe for making ‘Farali Puri Bhaji’…
Ingredients required for making ‘Farali Puri Bhaji’ –
- Green Chillies – 3 to 4
- Potatoes – 4
- Amaranth Backs – 2 bowls
- Sajuk Ghee – Two bowls
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Sugar – pinch
- Ginger – 1 tsp (grated)
- Coriander – half a bowl
- Curry leaves – 5 to 6 leaves
- Gretted coconut – half a bowl
Recipe for making ‘Upasachi Puri-Bhaji’
Recipe – Vegetables
– First of all, boil the potatoes to make fasting vegetables.
– Finely chop the boiled potatoes.< br />– On the other hand, heat ghee in ghee.
– Put cumin seeds in ghee.
– After crackling cumin seeds, add finely chopped pieces of green chillies, curry leaves and grated ginger.
– Then add potato flakes, salt and sugar to it and mix the vegetables up and down.
p>- Take amaranth flour in a pan to make puree.
– Add salt and ghee and soak the flour.
– Knead the flour well after ten minutes.
– After kneading the flour, make puree. Roll it out in ghee.
Click here to get more lifestyle information updates