Upvasacha Dhokla Recipe : After Ganeshotsav now everyone is waiting for Navratri. Navratri Festival is just a few days away. Navratri festival will start from September 26. Many congregations fast during Navratri festival. It is necessary to eat light food during these days. So find out today Upvasacha Dhokla Recipe Recipe…
Ingredients to make ‘Upvasacha Dhokla’ –
- Bow flour – 1 cup
- Sago flour – 1.4 cup powder
- Yogurt – 1.2 cup
- Water – 1.2 cup
- Baking Soda – 1.2 tsp
- Sandhav salt – 1 tsp
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1.2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 spoon
- green chillies – as required
Recipe for making ‘fasting spicy dhokla’ –
– in a bowl Add 1 cup of rice bran, sago powder, curd, salt to taste, and chopped green chilies as needed and water and mix it well.
– Keep the mixture aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
– Oil a plate and pour the prepared mixture into it.
– Spread the mixture evenly all over.
– Now take two glasses of water in a pan. Boil it.
– Now place the dish filled with dhokla mixture on that pan and Cover the pan.
– Steam this mixture for 10 to 15 minutes.
– At the same time take another pan and heat oil in it.
– Hot Add cumin seeds and finely chopped green chillies to the oil and saute well.
– Cut the dhokla to your desired size and garnish with green chillies and cumin seeds.
– Enjoy the ready spicy dhokla with chutney. .
What care should be taken while fasting?
– Those fasting during Navratri should avoid traveling without work.
< p>– Should avoid fasting if sick.
– Pregnant women should take medical advice and decide about fasting.
– Consume fruits and milk during fasting.
– One should decide to fast considering one’s ability.
– It is necessary to take proper diet while fasting.
Click here to get more lifestyle information updates