Christmas And Birthday Cake Recipe: Be it birthday, anniversary or any other occasion, the trend of cutting cake is increasing very much. Children love to eat cakes. Nowadays people make cake easily at home. If you also want to make cake at home, then you can make and eat custard cake. This cake is very tasty and low calorie to eat. Whenever you feel like eating something sweet, you can make and eat this cake immediately. Making custard cake is very simple. For this you need custard and flour. Know how to make custard cake recipe.
Ingredients For Custard Cake
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup custard powder"text-align: justify;">½ Cup sugar
- ½ cup of milk
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup olive oil
Custard Cake Recipe
- To make custard cake, sieve all purpose flour, vanilla custard powder and baking soda in a bowl and mix it.
- If you want, mix these three things well and then filter it
- Put the sugar in a mixer and grind it well
- Add olive oil or butter to the sugar and mix it well
- Mix this mixture well to the custard powder mixture
- You also keep mixing milk in the batter, so that the batter does not become too thick. Mix the batter well till it becomes smooth
- Now grease the cake tin with ghee or butter. Pour the prepared batter into the tin
- Now to make the cake, put salt in the cooker and heat it on high flame for 7-8 minutes
- Now put a mesh stand over the salt and put the container containing the batter in the cooker
- Now take out the whistle of the cooker, close the lid and bake the cake on medium flame for 40-50 minutes
- Check the cake once with the help of a knife after about 40 minutes
- When the cake is ready leave it to cool for about 2 hours
- After 2 hours cut it into the shape of your choice and serve
- Very tasty spongy custard cake is ready. Kids love this cake.