If you like coconut then you will love these cookies. These three Ingredient Cookies are all you need if you are lazy to go to the office on Mondays or early in the morning. The difference is that the cookies are so delicious that the jar is full of joy. Let’s see how to do it.
Ingredients you need to make cookies:
- 2 cups – rolled oats
- 2 cups – grated coconut
- 2 – Ripe bananas
1. Take a mixi jar and grate the oats and coconut in it and beat until dry.
2. Now add ripe bananas in it. This gives cookies a natural sweetness. If you have a small blender, mash the bananas before adding.
3. Mix these until a thick white paste comes out.
4. Now take a baking tray and spread the parchment sheet in it.
5. Place one tablespoon of this mixture on the sheet.
6. Bake in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius for twenty minutes. Bake for about thirty minutes if desired to be very crispy and crunchy.
7. You can also add some chocolate chips if you want.
8. Enjoy with maple syrup.
Vegan Fudge Brownies
Take a look at this recipe if you want to make something sweet this weekend. These brownies will melt if put on the note. These are the perfect option for those who care more about health, because these brownies contain protein and fiber. Let’s take a look at the ingredients needed to make this Vegan Fudge Brownies.
- 1 cup – small pieces of dark chocolate
- 1 cup – cashew nuts
- 1 cup – almond lentils
- Half a cup – coconut milk
- Half a cup – Dates peeled
- Half a cup – cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon – vanilla essence
- Salt – enough to taste
Manufacturing process ..
1. Put cashews in a bowl, pour boiling water in it and let it soak for an hour.
2. Also, soak the nuts in hot water.
3. Finely chop the almonds.
4. Add cocoa powder and enough salt to taste to these pieces.
5. Finely powder these. Add cashew nuts, dates and blend.
6. Add vanilla essence to this mixture and mix well.
7. Take a cake pan and spread it on baking paper. Add this mixture and press until smooth.
8. Put it in the fridge for an hour.
9. Pour coconut milk in a pan and heat over medium heat. Heat the milk well and pour this milk in the dark chocolate. Stir for five minutes. Dark chocolate is melted and mixed with coconut milk.
10. Now spread this chocolate coconut over the brownies. Put in the fridge for another thirty minutes.
11. Now remove the cake from the pan and slice it into the shape you want.
12. Your Weekend Sweet Ready.