First of all, Makhana is one of the most important weight loss friendly diets. Secondly, we add different protein rich foods i.e. almonds as well as peanuts in this drink. So it gives lots of energy. Keeps you hydrated. All this you need during fasting. Also, it is easy to make. Also, it is extremely tasty. You can make this milkshake yourself. Your kids will love the taste of this drink too.
Protein Rich Makhana Milkshake Recipe:
(Suitable for both)
- 1 cup makhana
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 2 tbsp Almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 glass of milk
- Currants for garnishing
- A teaspoon of mixed seeds
Step 1: Heat an empty pan. Dry roast the makhana. Dry roast until they turn brown as their color slides. Set aside.
Step 2: In the same pan, roast the peanuts as well as the almonds. Set aside.
Step 3: Once the makhana, peanuts as well as almonds change to room temperature, turn them into a mixed grinder. Add milk. Grind well. Hold the honey and blend again for a few seconds.
Step 4: Take this drink into glasses and garnish with raisins as well as seeds.
If you want to skip the step of adding honey there is raisins so somehow there is no dhoka to the sweetness in the milkshake. If you do not like the taste of raw nuts, roast them before garnishing. Blend with the rest of the ingredients.
Health Benefits Available Through Makhana
1. Flavonoids are high in makhana. These are chemicals that show positive effects on the body. These flavonoids reduce cardiovascular risks. As well as reduce inflammation. These also have antibacterial properties. These will keep you healthy.
2. Flavonoids found in makhana or fox nuts act as antioxidants. Fight free radicals. Slow down the aging process. Problems like wrinkles, premature gray hair, fine lines do not arise.
3. Potassium is available in abundance. Sodium is low. It is useful for people suffering from high blood pressure.
4. Makhana is rich in calcium. It protects the health of the teeth as well as the bones. Eating this will make the bones strong. Joint problems are reduced. The problem of osteoporosis is reduced.
5. People with allergies may rely on fox nuts. These are gluten free. They are rich in protein as well as carbohydrate content.
6. Helps the face to detoxify the spleen. Makhana helps with red blood cell formation as well as removal.
Note: These details are provided by health experts and studies. This article is just for your understanding. The best way is to consult a doctor if you have any minor health problem. Can notice.