2. Coriander – half a cup
3. Jaggery – Piece cup
4. Black salt – enough to taste
5. Lemon juice – 1–2 tbsp
6. Green chillies – 2-3
1. Rinse the guavas clean, add the coriander, green chillies and black salt and grind in a small roll.
2. Boil some water and add jaggery. Melt the jaggery.
3. Now add jamakula paste and lemon juice.
4. This chutney can be stored in an airtight container for three to four days.
All you need to make this jam tea is light jams and water. Optional cardamom, pepper, honey and muleti. You can wear it if you like. To make this jamakula tea, mix water and leleta jamakula on the stove and boil for fifteen minutes. Then strain and drink that tea.
Try these recipes.
Now let’s look at the health benefits of jamas.
1. Jamakus help to lose weight. These prevent complex starches from being converted into sugar.
2. Jamakus work effectively in lowering blood glucose levels. In addition, sucrose and maltose are prevented from being absorbed by the body.
3. Guava works as a good liver tonic. Studies show that regular consumption of guava tea lowers bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Guava for diarrhea and dysentery is said to be an herbal remedy.
5. Guava stimulates digestive enzymes to produce better and contribute to degradation. Destroys harmful bacteria present in the gut lining.
6. Jamakula tea is effective in treating bronchitis. These open the lungs, loosen the mucus and reduce coughing.
7. Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of guava can provide relief from toothache and mouth ulcers. Sour throat can also be treated by gargling with guavas. Jamakus are also used in toothpastes and mouth fresheners.
8. Guava is also useful in cases of prostate cancer and prostate enlargement.
9. Jamakus prevent histamine from being produced. This will prevent allergic reactions.
10. Experts say that jamakula tea also helps in sperm production.
11. Jamakus work well for minor injuries and checks. Jamakula tea also works in curing ear infections.
12. Extract of guava increases platelet number in blood. That is why it is said to be a natural remedy for dengue fever.
Note: These details are provided by health experts and studies. This article is just for your understanding. The best way is to consult a doctor if you have any minor health problem. Can notice.