How to do ..
Add six basil leaves in 300-500 ml hot water and keep for a few minutes. Drink this water after it has cooled. To make it even more effective, you can make an herbal infusion of cardamom, ginger, pepper and cloves. Skin problems like acne, dark circles and rashes can be avoided with regular drinking. This tea protects organs and tissues from physical and chemical stress. This tea contains nutrients such as vitamin K.
Also Read: Those who see these symptoms will be diagnosed with HIV.
Causes of dry cough ..
1. Asthma causes the airway to swell and become thinner. Dry cough is one of the main symptoms of asthma. Therefore, one should be careful about the effects of asthma.
2. Occasionally acid in the stomach enters the esophagus, which connects the mouth with the stomach. If it is high, the esophagus becomes irritated and coughs.
3. Cough is also caused by a virus that causes colds. However, coughing can occur after a cold, even if other symptoms subside. Irritation in the airway after a viral infection. It can also cause coughing.
4. Airway can also be irritated by smoke, dust, pollution, mold and pollen. Chemical
Particles can also cause coughing.
5. Smoking is one of the various causes of dry cough. This condition is caused by the direct inhalation of toxins in cigarettes. These toxins settle in the lungs, so the body tries to expel them through coughing.
6. Acute bronchitis develops three to four days after the flu and cold. Starting with a dry cough, the sputum slowly descends into the cough.
Basil Tea ..
Basil belongs to the mint family. Basil has many health benefits. Basil has a special place especially in Ayurvedic medicine. Basil is known for boosting immunity. In addition to its antiseptic and analgesic properties, basil also has relief from allergic bronchitis, asthma and other lung diseases. It causes relief to the trachea.
How to do ..
The basil plant can be easily grown at home. To make this tea,
1. Then take freshly squeezed basil leaves and wash clean.
2. Pour a cup of water in a pan and add six basil leaves.
3. Let simmer on low flame for ten minutes.
4. Cover the pan and keep aside. Then all the basil leaves extract into the water.
5. Turn off the stove and let the mixture cool.
6. Strain and drink lukewarm.
7. You can also add cardamom, ginger, pepper and honey. Drinking this tea regularly will bring good relief.
8. You can also take fresh basil leaves in combination with honey.
Whatever the cause of your dry cough, there is no doubt that basil tea gives you relief.
Note: These details are provided by health experts and studies. This article is just for your understanding. The best way is to consult a doctor for any minor health problem. Can notice.