Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe: People who are fond of non-veg food must try this spicy chicken curry recipe. Made with chicken, lemon juice, tomato, onion puree and spices, this Indian chicken curry recipe is full of flavour. Not only delicious, but this chicken curry is also healthy as it is rich in protein. This chicken recipe is made with simple ingredients from the kitchen and is ready to serve in no time. So you can eat this chicken recipe with your friends and family on any occasion. You can eat this delicious dish with butter naan or paratha and boiled rice. This is a tasty chicken recipe for all non-veg lovers.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Curry
1 kg chicken
1/2 cup tomato puree
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 cinnamon stick
1 bay leaf
1 tbsp garam masala powder
1 tbsp kasoori methi powder
2 1/2 cups water
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 cup cashews
1 tsp cumin< br />3 red chillies
1 tbsp coriander powder
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Salt as required
1/3 cup lemon juice< br />1 tsp turmeric
1/2 handful coriander leaves
How to make Spicy Chicken Curry
Step 1- Wash the chicken and fry all the spices
– First of all wash the chicken under running water and keep it aside. Now take a non stick pan and put some oil in it. Then add the whole spices – cumin, cinnamon seeds and bay leaves.
Let them cook till the seeds crackle.
Step 2- Marinate the chicken and prepare a paste of onions, cashews and red chillies
– On the other hand marinate the chicken with salt, turmeric powder and lemon juice and keep it aside for 20-30 minutes. Now make a thick puree by grinding onion and 1 cup of water with the help of a grinder. Keep aside till required. Wash the grinder and put cashews in it and add 1 cup of water. Grind the cashews and make a paste. Wash the grinder again and grind the red chilies with 1/2 cup of water to make a thick paste.
Step 3- 3 Cook the onion and tomato puree with a lid
– After this, put onion puree, ginger and garlic paste in the whole spice pan and cook for 2 minutes. Add tomato puree to the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, add salt and red chili paste to taste. Cover the pan with a lid.
Step 4- Add the spiced chicken and cashew and red chili paste
– Then put the marinated chicken pieces in the gravy and let it cook for another 15-20 minutes. Check whether the chicken pieces are cooked well or not after 15-20 minutes. Now add cashew and red chili paste to this mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
Step 5- Add the spices and cook the chicken
– Now add garam masala, coriander powder, cashew paste and kasoori fenugreek and mix it well. Let the chicken curry cook for another 5 minutes and then turn off the gas. Garnish the curry with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice or paratha.
Read also- Red Aloe Vera: From the problem of blood pressure to brightening the skin, red aloe vera has amazing benefits, not green aloe vera
Get the more latest Lifestyle news updates