Doshe, Idli, Vada…are you hungry after eating these breakfasts? But eat pesa and sorakaya dosha like this. If you eat this dosa with coconut chutney, the taste will not be normal. Pesars, gourd… both are good for health. So eating these is very healthy.
Pesar dal – one cup
Gucchini pieces – one cup
Rice flour – one spoon
Ginger piece – small
Green chillies – two
Coriander – one bunch
Oil – two tablespoons
Salt – to taste
1. The pesa dal should be soaked the night before.
2. In the morning add fenugreek, ginger and green chillies to the mix and grind it.
3. Grind the mixture hard and not too smooth.
4. Put the zucchini pieces in the mixer and grind them finely.
5. Mix the zucchini flour in the fenugreek mixture.
6. Add coriander leaves, rice flour and salt to it.
7. Some water can be added if the dough is too hard.
8. Put penam on the stove and add oil. Knead the dough like a dough.
9. Roasted on both sides and eaten with coconut chutney, the taste is different. So it is good to eat pesarattu often. Eating pesarattu gives a feeling of fullness in the stomach quickly. So you can control not to eat too much. Fenugreek is rich in potassium and iron. Hence the problem of anemia is avoided. Not only that, pacers protect against high blood pressure. They help in reducing muscle spasms and pains. These contain essential nutrients like magnesium, copper, folate, fiber, vitamin B6.
Eating zucchini has many health benefits. Rich in calcium, vitamin C, phosphorus, B complex. Eating Zucchini will make your body shiver. So eating Zucchini Dosha in summer will cool the body. Gourds are rich in fiber. Constipation can be reduced by eating it. According to Ayurveda, eating cucumber and curd together is very healthy. Eating zucchini is very low in calories. So there is no need to fear weight gain. Zucchini is very beneficial for those who have bladder infection problem. Eating it reduces thirst.
Also read: Eating dinner late? But the threat of diabetes
Note: Information collected from various studies, researches and health journals is provided here as usual for your understanding. This information is not a substitute for medical care or treatment. If you have any doubts regarding health, you should definitely consult a doctor. For the items mentioned in this article, “ABP Country”, ‘ABP Network’ Note that no liability is assumed.
Get the more latest posts on Lifestyle