Cucumber Peel Recipe: If you also put the peel in the garbage after peeling the cucumber thinking it as waste, then stop doing so from today itself, because its peels can be of many use to you. So if you want to get the most out of cucumber, then eat it with the peel. Because cucumber peel contains many antioxidants and it helps in promoting hydration as well. Apart from this, you can also make some great recipes with cucumber peels. Let us know which recipes can be prepared from cucumber peel.
Make the Dip Sauce
You can make dip sauce from cucumber peel. Children eat it with great enthusiasm. This dip sauce can be eaten with garlic bread chips. It is also very easy to make. Let us know what are the ingredients used in it and how it is made.
- 1/2 fresh cream
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup cream
- Salt to taste
Dip Sauce Recipe
- To make dip sauce, first wash and keep the cucumber peels well.
- After this, add finely chopped onion and peel in a grinder and blend it, make a lot more than this.
- Now add cream cheese, onion and peel mix and cucumber in a bowl.
- Add cream and salt to it and mix well.
- Till smooth Keep stirring till the sauce is formed.
- Your deep sauce is ready, serve it with chips or crackers.
You can also make chips from cucumber peel and eat it. It is very healthy and can prove to be a great snack. Let’s know what ingredients are used in it and how it is made.
- one cup cucumber peel
- pinch black pepper
- black salt to taste
- pinch red chili powder
- Brushing Oil for
- Wash and dry the cucumber peel
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the peel at small gaps
- Grease the peel with oil or butter Brush lightly.
- Then sprinkle salt, black pepper and red chili on top
- Put it in the microwave and cook it on both sides for 10 minutes.
- Your Spicy Cucumber Chips are ready
Also read- Juice Benefits: These 5 juices work to increase hemoglobin, energy, include them in the diet
Get the more latest Lifestyle news updates