Now water filters and purifiers have come but our ancestors used to store water in copper vessels and drink it. That water was called Tamra Jal. This water is called ‘heat’ Also that called
Drinking water stored in copper vessels as soon as you wake up daily will keep you healthy. Our body also needs copper. According to the FDA, a person needs at least 12 milligrams of copper per day. That means two to three glasses of water in copper vessels should be taken. Drinking water in copper vessels is beneficial for health in all ways.
- Water in copper vessels improves digestion.
- Makes bones strong.
- Regulates thyroid gland function.
- Maintains the beauty of the skin.
- Heals wounds on the body quickly.
- Helps in reducing arthritis pain.
- Also helps in weight loss.
- Improves heart health.
- Makes sure that no problems arise in the intestines.
- According to Ayurveda, drinking this water balances pitha, vata and kapha doshas.
- li>Ensures proper functioning of all organs in the body.
Who should not drink it?
Though copper water has all sorts of benefits, according to Ayurveda it comes with some problems. Those who are suffering say that it is better not to take these. People suffering from constipation, heartburn and bleeding disorders should not drink them. Ayurvedic experts warn that drinking this water may worsen the problem.
- Fill water in a copper bottle or vessel, cover it and keep it in a cool, dark place.
- In copper vessels Storing water for 8 to 9 hours will purify it.
- Drinking that water early in the morning on an empty stomach will keep you healthy throughout the day.
- Doctors suggest that the human body needs at least three liters of water.< /li>
- If the body does not get enough water, the problem of dehydration occurs.
- The body heats up and leads to other health problems.
Bacteria die:< /strong> Research has shown that pathogenic bacteria, E.coli, Vibrio cholera and Salmonella, which cause cholera, are completely destroyed in water stored in copper vessels for sixteen hours. That is why it is necessary to have a copper pot in the house. By storing water in copper vessels and drinking it, you can get protection from some types of cancer.
Note: Information collected from many studies, researches and health journals has been provided here as usual for your understanding. This information is not a substitute for medical care or treatment. If you have any doubts regarding health, you should definitely consult a doctor. For the items mentioned in this article, “ABP Country”, ‘ABP Network’ Note that no liability is assumed.
Get the more information updates on Lifestyle