Chaitra Navratri 2023 : Chaitra Navratri is starting from 22 March 2023, Wednesday. During Navratri, we should keep chanting Maa Durga every moment. Nine forms of Mother Goddess are specially worshiped on Navratri. By worshiping the mother according to the law and there is no shortage of anything, many times the efforts to please the mother fail. Explains the direct, accurate and easy methods of fasting during Navratri.
Do these remedies in Navratri
- Getting up in Brahma Muhurta has special significance. During the nine days of Navratri, take a bath remembering the mother and wear holy clothes during the Brahma Muhurta.
- Don’t wear dark colored clothes, that is, don’t wear dark blue or black clothes on the day of Navratri fast.
- During the nine days of Navratri, different forms of the mother are worshiped on each day and a specific color has been prescribed for each form in the scriptures.
- In During the nine days, always wear clothes of nine colors or place aasan of these nine colors, so that Maa Durga becomes happy quickly. Make it holy.
- Spread a new red cloth, wear new clothes to the idol of Mother Durga in the temple. Wear a new chunri to the mother, worship the mother.
- While worshiping, women should worship by tying their hair.
- Suhagin women wearing a dot on their forehead and covering their head. Put Moli on men’s heads.
- On the first Navratri, set up a Kalash in front of the mother in your temple, which is considered a symbol of happiness, prosperity, wealth and health.
- Kalash brings positive energy by removing negative energy from your home.
Chaitra Navratri 2023: What will be the effect of Panchak Kaal in Navratri, how will Ghatasthapana happen in Panchak Kaal
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on beliefs and information only. It is necessary to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before acting on any information or belief, seek relevant expert advice.
Get the more latest Lifestyle news updates