2. Mix one tablespoon apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon water. Dip a cotton ball in it and apply it on the affected area. Rinse with lukewarm water. This can be done twice a day.
3. Mix two tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel with one teaspoon of honey and leave for ten minutes. Then apply to the area where the pigmentation is and let it dry. Then rinse with lukewarm water.
4. Put a green tea bag in a cup of hot water and let it cool. Rub this green tea bag on the area where the pigmentation is after the shower. This can be done twice a day.
5. Mix one teaspoon of honey in one tablespoon of water mixed with lemon juice. Apply this mixture where needed and rinse with lukewarm water after fifteen minutes. However, test the patch before following this tip, as lemon juice can irritate sensitive skin. Also, apply sunscreen after following this tip.
6. Cut an onion in half and rub with that piece where needed. Rinse after ten minutes. This can be done twice a day.
7. Boil four or five licorice roots in water. Pour in a spray bottle after the water has cooled. Apply Mist Law twice a day. Store this water in the fridge and use within eight to ten days.
8. Dip cotton wool in milk and write where needed. After drying, rinse with lukewarm water. This can be done twice a day.
9. Cut a tomato in half and rub it with the slice on the pigmented area. After drying, rinse with lukewarm water. This can be done twice a day.
10. Boil a tablespoon of tea leaves in water. Once the water has cooled, strain it into a bowl. Dip one end of a cotton ball into warm water and apply it on the affected area. After drying, rinse with lukewarm water. This can be done twice a day.
11. Dry the orange peels and beat dry. Add lemon juice mixed with a teaspoon of water and honey to this powder and apply as a face mask. After drying, rinse with lukewarm water. This can be done three times a week.
12. Cut a potato in half and rub the piece with the pigmentation area. Rinse after drying. This can be done once a day.
These include eating healthy food, using anti-inflammatory skin care products, and using sunscreen.
Note: These details are provided by health experts and studies. This article is just for your understanding. The best way is to consult a doctor if you have any minor health problem. Can notice.