The more cortisol production released by stress, the more sebum is produced as part of the skin’s natural immune response. The bacteria that cause acne cause the immune system to respond to this sebum. White blood cells immediately go to the follicle and release their contents, resulting in an inflammatory pimple.
Acne can have many causes, such as harsh skin care products, certain foods, protective masks, and hormonal triggers. What is the key difference between stress and acne? Try to listen to what your body is telling you. Breakouts are usually caused by a lack of sleep, after a stressful event, or after intense workouts. Period pimples, as well as consistent breakouts – have nothing to do with stress.
Also, stress pimples can occur on the face in areas where oil is high, such as on the forehead, chin, and nose. The tea zone on your face is more oily. Therefore, doctors say that if more pimples come together in one group, it can be a stress acne. Hormonal pimples come one by one.
What else to do ..
Trying to reduce stress is a must. See here for some tips.
1. It is necessary to exercise regularly on a daily basis. It is said that repetitive exercises, such as walking and jogging, can reduce stress.
2. The fragrance of essential oils like lavender, rose, vetiver, geranium reduces stress. Aromatherapy is said to reduce stress and anxiety.
3. Coffee needs to be reduced. Because, caffeine increases stress.
4. Keep a journal of all your feelings on a regular basis. You get relief from stress without even knowing it.
5. Spend time with your family and your close friends. Because it releases oxytocin. Oxytocin is said to be a natural stress reliever.
6. Smile comfortably. Watch a funny movie, read a book, or spend time with fun-loving friends.
7. Say no to things you can’t do. Carefully evaluate what you can handle and what you cannot handle.
8. Complete tasks that are important to you without any delay. Maintain something like a to-do list if desired.
9. If you have a pet, spend time with that pet, play with the pet. It is also one of the best ways to reduce stress.
10. Listen to good relaxing music. Living quietly in nature also gives good results.
Note: These details are provided by health experts and studies. This article is just for your understanding. The best way is to consult a doctor for any minor health problem. Can notice.