Include greens, fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, peas, soybeans, and cereals in your diet. Doctors tell you to take about 12 milligrams of iron a day. You also need protein because it is the protein that gives strength to the hair. Cheese, milk, soy, legumes, peas, quinoa, and yogurt contain complete proteins that are also rich in amino acids.
Also, if there are any deficiencies, the first to be hit is yours because Survival does not need them.
Healthy Hair Some basic tips for:
1. One hundred to one hundred and fifty hairs per day. Don’t worry about it.
2. If you have to comb wet hair, do it very carefully. Take a wide-toothed comb and comb gently as slowly as possible from top to bottom.
3. Trim hair once every six to eight weeks. If you cut 1/4 inch of hair in your hair the split ends will not grow.
4. Do not wash hair every day. When applying the conditioner to the ends of the hair. Try to use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner.
5. Wash the conditioner with cold water. Only then will the hair get shining and strength.
6. Sulfates remove dirt and grease and cleanse the scalp, while at the same time removing essential oils from the hair. If there is any irritation on the scalp and the hair seems to be too dry, try a sulfate free shampoo.
7. If you have dry hair, it is better to avoid coloring. Use lemon juice, chamomile tea and honey to make it. They turn the hair into a light color. When you go out you can mix water in lemon juice and spray that mixture on the hair. Shampoo wash can then be washed once with chamomile tea, or honey can be added to water used to wash hair.
8. Don’t forget to do occasional deep conditioning even if the hair is conditioned every time you wash it.
9. Avoid heat styling as much as possible.
10. When you have time, apply a hair mask with the ingredients in your kitchen at home. Good Shiny Silky Hair is yours to own.
11. Applying oil to the hair gives minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids to your hair. Most votes in this matter go to coconut oil. Curry in coconut oil can be boiled, cooled and used. Also, hibiscus flowers can do the same thing together.
Note: These details are provided by health experts and studies. This article is just for your understanding. The best way is to consult a doctor for any minor health problem. Can notice.