According to Vastu Shastra based on astrology and five elements, while wearing and taking off the footwear worn at home and outside, we should take special care of some things because slippers or shoes worn on the feet are related not only to your personality but also to your personality. It also happens with the planets of the horoscope. It is believed that if you ignore the Vastu rules related to footwear, then you may have to face Saturn related defects and all kinds of problems. Let us know in detail about the important rules related to slippers and shoes worn on the feet.
4 astrology rules related to shoes
- According to Vastu, while leaving for a special work or job-business etc., one should never leave wearing torn-old shoes. According to Vastu, your shoes should always be clean or should be polished.
- According to Vastu Shastra, shoes should never be kept in the open in the house. To avoid Vastu defects related to shoes, they should always be kept in a closed cupboard or rack.
Shoes and slippers worn at home and outside should always be kept in the south, south-west, north-west and west directions. Even by mistake, shoes and slippers should not be kept in the northeast corner or next to the worship house.
- According to Vastu rules, black shoes should never be taken as a gift from anyone, nor should anyone’s shoes and slippers be worn. It is believed that by doing this, a person feels the fault related to Shani.
- According to astrology, if there is a defect related to Saturn in your horoscope, then to remove it and avoid its bad effects, you should go to a temple on Saturday and take off black shoes or slippers and return to your home. It is believed that by doing this remedy Shani dosha gets removed.
4 important things related to slippers
- According to Vastu rules, there should never be broken or unused old slippers inside the house. Such slippers often become a big reason for all the problems related to life.
- According to Vastu Shastra, slippers should never be taken off anywhere inside the house. Especially at the main door of the house and in the center of the house called Brahma Sthan, such mistake should not be made even by mistake. It is believed that taking off slippers at both these places brings financial crisis and problems in the house.
- According to Vastu, slippers should never be thrown here and there in the house. According to Vastu, slippers scattered here and there or lying upside down in the house bring unwanted problems in a person’s life.
- According to Vastu, slippers worn outside the house should not be worn inside the house. Wearing such slippers should not go inside the kitchen even by mistake. It is believed that not only the dirt from outside but negative energy also enters with such slippers.
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and public beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for it. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general public interest.)
Get the more information about Astrology