In Hinduism, the conch is considered a very sacred, revered Mars symbol. It is believed that auspiciousness and prosperity remain in the house in which it resides, because it has been described as the brother of Goddess Lakshmi in the Puranas. It is believed that the conch also originated with Goddess Lakshmi during the churning of the ocean. This is the reason why this holy conch is blown at all places of worship including temples for auspiciousness, success and prosperity. By blowing the conch shell, all the defects related to life are removed, let us know in detail about the types and benefits of that conch.
types of shellfish
There are mainly two types of conch shells – Vamavarti and Dakshinavarti. The circular conch shell used in worship remains on the left side. Usually, this conch is used in worship, by playing of which all the defects related to the house are removed and happiness and prosperity remain. At the same time, the circle of the Dakshinavarti conch remains on the right side. It is very difficult for anyone to get it. Both the darshan and worship of this conch is very fruitful. It is considered a symbol of Goddess Lakshmi. It is believed that there is never a shortage of money and grains in the house where the Dakshinavarti conch lives.
benefits of blowing conch shell
- By blowing the conch, the defects related to speech and mental stress are removed.
- The blowing of the conch improves breathing capacity and strengthens the lungs.
- By blowing conch shell, all the negative forces and obstacles in the house are removed and positive energy remains in abode.
- It is believed that by blowing the conch shell and worshiping it, all the sins related to life are removed and virtue is attained.
- In the house where conch is blown daily, all kinds of obstacles related to that house are removed and positive energy always resides there.
- In the house where conch is worshipped, there always remains the abode of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, so that the people living there never lack money.
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)
Get the more information about Astrology