Almanac (Panchang) According to this, Amavasya Tithi, which falls on the fifteenth day in the Krishna Paksha of every month, has a lot of religious and astrological significance. It is believed that Amavasya (Amavasya) By taking measures related to worship, recitation, tantra-mantra etc. on the date, the wishes of the person are fulfilled soon. Amavasya of the month of Ashadh (Ashadha Amavasya) Also known as Halahari Amavasya, this year 28 June 2022 will fall on Tuesday. This date is dedicated to the worship of ancestors. It is believed that in the worship performed on the new moon day, where desired success is achieved by doing some things, then on doing some work on this day, a person has to face all kinds of troubles. Let us know what to do and what not to do on the new moon day to fulfill the wish of happiness and prosperity.
Do this work on the new moon of the month of Ashadh
- On the new moon day of any month, after getting up before sunrise, after bathing and meditating, tarpan should be done to get the blessings of the ancestors.
- On the day of Amavasya, one should go to any holy water pilgrimage and do bath, donation and worship. If water is not able to go to the pilgrimage, then one should take a bath by mixing Ganga water in water to attain merit.
- On the day of Amavasya, fasting and worship should be done according to law to get auspicious results.
- On the day of Amavasya, according to one’s ability, one should donate to weak and helpless people to get virtuous fruits.
- Peepal tree should be specially worshiped on the new moon day. On the day of Amavasya, a four-faced lamp of flour should be lit in the evening in order to do Shani related defects.
Do not do this work on the new moon of the month of Ashadh
- On Amavasya falling in any month, one should not forget to sleep till late after sunrise, but on this date one should try to get up in Brahma Muhurta.
- One should never insult an elderly, poor or weak person even after forgetting on the day of Amavasya.
- One should not criticize or criticize anyone even after forgetting on the day of Amavasya, nor should one use harsh words towards anyone.
- It is believed that negative energies are very active on the new moon day. In such a situation, on this day every effort should be made to protect them.
- One should not go to the cremation ground, deserted forest, house or room, etc., which have been vacant for a long time, even after forgetting on the day of Amavasya.
- On the day of Amavasya, vengeful things like meat, alcohol etc. should not be consumed even without forgetting.
- On the day of Amavasya, a person who does japa-tapas and fasting should follow celibacy and should not have physical relations even after forgetting on this day.
- The house should not be kept dirty at all on the new moon day because doing so increases negative energy inside the house.
No auspicious or demanding work should be done on the new moon day.
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)
Get more updates on Astrology