Hearing the name Aspirin, what everyone remembers is heart palpitations. Aspirin is thought to be taken when a heart attack occurs. But there are many other uses of aspirin. These are one of the medicines that every household should have. Taking it daily reduces the risk of heart related diseases like heart attack and stroke. That is why doctors give aspirin to the patient as soon as someone has a heart attack. But you should consult a doctor before taking aspirin. It is an anti-inflammatory drug. It contains salicylate which gives quick relief from pain. It is not a steroid but has the benefits of some steroid medications.
1. Aspirin works well for headaches, colds, leg sprains, joint pains, migraines, menstrual cramps etc.
2. As everyone knows it helps in reducing the risk of heart related diseases. But it should be used with the doctor’s advice.
3. It prevents blood from clotting. Makes the blood thinner and prevents heart disease.
4. Doctors generally recommend that aspirin also works well for vascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, and high cholesterol.
5. Aspirin is beneficial in preventing coronary complications related to heart attack.
6. Aspirin is also used in health conditions like arthritis, joint inflammation, looper, swelling around the heart.
7. Ask your doctor about the dosage. A low dose of 75 mg to 100 mg is recommended. This dose is enough to prevent heart attack.
Aspirin tablets contain salicylic acid. It is good for the skin. Two aspirin tablets should be powdered and mixed with some water and should be applied to the warts. Doing this will reduce the pain caused by acne. There is no redness and pus. After applying to the pimples, wash off with warm water.
Note: Information collected from various studies, researches and health journals is provided here as usual for your understanding. This information is not a substitute for medical care or treatment. Regarding health.. you should definitely consult a doctor if you have any doubts. For the items mentioned in this article, “ABP Country”, ‘ABP Network’ Note that no liability is assumed.
Get the more information updates on Lifestyle