Many types of fruits are used in beauty cosmetics. Now more ‘yuzu’ The fruit is used. It is a citrus fruit native to East Asia. This fruit is a tree that is born from the hybridization of two types of citrus trees. It is yellow and green in color. Its taste is like grapes and lemon. It is used in salads, drinks, desserts. It is used to enhance skin beauty.
1. Yuzu fruit is rich in vitamin C. It contains twice as much vitamin C as lemons and five times as much as oranges. Vitamin C is known to be a powerful antioxidant. It protects the skin from free radicals. Helps protect the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
2. Yuzu fruit is rich in polyphenols, which help in moisturizing the skin.
3. Vitamin C and polyphenols in yuzu fruit cleanse the skin. Helps in removing impurities and toxins.
4. Yuju helps to lighten the skin. It helps in reducing dark spots, discoloration.
5. Yuju fruit is rich in antibacterial properties. Prevents acne and other skin diseases.
How to use yuzu fruit?
1. Mix yuzu fruit juice or pulp with curd and honey to make a paste. Apply the paste on the face. It hydrates the skin. Makes it brighter.
2. Mix yuzu fruit juice, brown sugar and olive oil to make a body scrub. If you rub with that scrub, the dead cells on the skin will be removed.
3. Use yuzu in your bath. Add a few drops of yuzu essential oil to your bath water to relax your body and mind.
4. Make a hair mask by mixing yuzu juice, honey and avocado pulp. Applying this mask on the hair will make the hair stronger.
5. You can make a yuzu scrub for the lips. A scrub can be made by mixing yuzu juice, sugar and coconut oil. If you rub it on the lips, the dead cells will be removed and the lips will glow pink.
Note: Information collected from various studies, researches and health journals is provided here as usual for your understanding. This information is not a substitute for medical care or treatment. If you have any doubts regarding health, you should definitely consult a doctor. For the items mentioned in this article, “ABP Country”, ‘ABP Network’ Note that no liability is assumed.
Get the more latest posts on Lifestyle