Rajasthan Board 12th class political science exam paper is going viral on social media. In this question paper, six questions related to Congress have been asked. One question in the paper is related to the division of Communist Party and one question is related to BSP. The question has arisen when so many questions are asked about the ruling party.
Explain that the two topics in the 12th syllabus are ‘The Era of One Party Dominance and the Congress System: Challenges and Resettlement’. However, asking six questions on Congress in the question paper is keeping people at bay.
These asked questions
- How many seats did the Congress win in the 1984 Lok Sabha elections?
- Briefly discuss the Congress as a social and ideological alliance.
- Which party dominated the first three general elections in India?
- Under what circumstances did the Congress contest the 1967 general election and what was its mandate? Discuss.
- The general election of 1971 proved to be an election for the re-establishment of the Congress. Explain this statement.
- Who gave the slogan of Garibi Hatao?
Regarding the question paper, BJP spokesperson Ramlal Sharma has surrounded the Congress regarding this. Ramlal Sharma has demanded suspension of the person who prepared the question paper. He said that Congress should not play with children like this. He also said that the national president can be made on the basis of this question paper.