Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022This is a golden opportunity for the aspirants who want to join Indian Railways and get paid training. Eastern Railway invites applications from eligible candidates to apply for various Apprentice posts.
Interested candidates can apply through the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) at rrcer.com. The online registration process is ending on May 10, 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the vacant posts by the due date. A total of 2,972 vacancies will be filled in various sections of Eastern Railway through this recruitment drive.
Name of the Division/Workshop and No. of Posts
- Howrah Division: 659 Posts
- Liluah Workshop: 612 Posts
- Sealdah Division: 297 Posts
- Kanchrapara Workshop: 187 Posts
- Malda Division: 138 Posts
- Asansol Division: 412 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop: 667 Posts