North Korea admits the first death due to corona: 3.50 lakh people in the grip of unknown fever, how is dictator Kim Jong’s country saving from the epidemic so far?

Expansion

For the first time in two years, North Korea has admitted to having the first death from Corona. The government of dictator Kim Jong has publicly admitted that the infection has entered his place. According to the state media of the country, more than three lakh 50 thousand people are in the grip of unknown fever. Six of these people died on Friday. Of these, only one has been considered corona infected.

Advertisement

Even though North Korea is assuming the first death from Corona, but the reality is different. It has been revealed from many media reports that dictator Kim Jong took a cruel method with the common people to prevent infection. Let us know how North Korea has been saved from corona infection so far?

Know the current situation first


People are now wearing masks in North Korea.
– Photo : Amar Ujala

A lockdown has been imposed in North Korea soon after the first case of Corona arrived. This first case of infection has come in Pyongong, the capital of North Korea. According to the state media, the infection has been confirmed in the investigation of some people. However, it has not been told how many people are infected. Let us tell you that there is no vaccination in North Korea. Only last year, North Korea rejected an offer from the international community to provide a vaccine.

Kim Jong himself appeared in a mask for the first time

kim jong
kim jong
– Photo : Amar Ujala

Dictator Kim Jong appeared wearing a mask for the first time at a party meeting on Thursday. Kim said emergency reserve medical reserve supplies had been dispatched and officials were continuing to try to contain the infection. North Korea’s state media has admitted that the country’s security measures from Corona have been breached. There is an atmosphere of fear among people after seeing Kim in a mask. According to North Korea’s news agency KNCA, this is a state of emergency for the country. There are reports that there is a severe shortage of goods in the city of Pyongyang as people panic and buy goods on a large scale.

How has Kim Jong stopped Corona so far?

Strictness has been increased in North Korea.
Strictness has been increased in North Korea.
– Photo : Amar Ujala

In January 2020, when China presented the information about the corona infection to the world, North Korea was the first country to close all international borders. Lockdown was imposed in the whole country. Due to this there was a situation of hunger in the country. According to a report in the Los Angeles Times, then Kim Jong had ordered to shoot at sight those who crossed the border. Due to this the whole country with a population of 25 lakhs was shocked.

According to the report, due to this order of the dictator, 10 lakh people could get food at one time only. There was a food crisis in the whole country. The International Human Rights Commission had also sought clarification from North Korea regarding this order. According to a report in Broking, Kim Jong had also ordered that if anyone found symptoms of corona, then they should also be imprisoned. This is the reason why people had stopped leaving their homes.

Every day six lakh cases are being found in the world

The infection has started spreading again in many countries around the world. More than six lakh people are being found infected every day, while two to three thousand people are dying. If we look at the overall figures of infection, so far more than 51.98 crore people have been hit by corona. 62 lakh 84 thousand 894 people have died, while 47.46 crore people have been cured. 3.89 crore patients are currently undergoing treatment.

Advertisement