Now is the right time to buy a 5G phone! 5G phones are available at very cheap prices on Flipkart. Flipkart is back with its Flipkart Big Saving Days sale and is offering value for money deals on 5G phones in India. The sale will be live from March 11 to 15. Here we have prepared a list of 10 cheap 5G smartphones available in the sale for your convenience. The list also includes legendary brands like iPhone, OnePlus and Nothing.
5G phone deals starting under Rs 12,000:
1. The Infinix HOT 20 5G with MRP 17,999 in the sale is currently available to buy for Rs 11,499. Up to Rs 10,950 exchange bonus is available on the phone. Its cost can be further reduced by taking advantage of bank offers. The phone has a 50-megapixel main rear camera and a strong 5000 mAh battery.
2. The Poco M4 5G has received a discount of Rs 1,000 and is available for Rs 11,999 during the Flipkart Big Saving Days sale. It is a good smartphone and good enough for average users. It is a 5G phone and comes with a 5000mAh battery as well as a 50-megapixel dual rear camera setup. Up to Rs 11,300 exchange bonus and bank offers are also available on the phone, due to which its price can be further reduced.
3. Realme 10 Pro+ is priced at Rs 24,999 during the Flipkart Big Saving Days sale. The device was originally launched in India for Rs 25,999, which means you are getting a discount of Rs 1,000. The price is for the 128 GB storage model. It packs a reasonably speedy MediaTek Dimensity 1080 chip, 6.7-inch display, 5000mAh battery, and more. Exchange bonus up to Rs.20,00 and bank offers can also be availed on the phone.
4. Nothing Phone 1 is currently available in Flipkart sale for Rs 27,999. This price is for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant of the phone. There is no exchange offer on the phone but its price can be reduced by taking advantage of the bank offer.
5. Pixel 6a in the cell, which was earlier selling for more than Rs 30,000, can be bought for Rs 28,999 at this time. It’s a decent 5G phone for those who want a decent camera and clean software along with some Pixel-exclusive features. Exchange bonus up to Rs 20,500 and bank offers can be availed on the phone.
6. Apple’s most popular iPhone model in the sale, iPhone 13, can currently be bought for Rs 59,999 and this price is of 128GB storage model. Its original price on the company’s official website is Rs 69,990. In such a situation, customers are getting a discount of about Rs 10,000 on Flipkart. An exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000 is also available on the phone and its price can be further reduced by taking advantage of bank offers.
7. OnePlus 10R smartphone is being sold in the sale for less than Rs 33,600. People whose budget is less than Rs 35,000 can consider buying the OnePlus 10R smartphone. It has MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max chipset. There is no exchange bonus on the phone but its price can be further reduced by taking advantage of bank offers.
8. OnePlus 10T 5G worth Rs 56,000 is listed in the sale at just Rs 53,947. This price is for the 16GB RAM and 256GB storage variant of the phone. There is no exchange bonus on this model of OnePlus as well but its price can be reduced by taking advantage of the bank offer.
9. Vivo T1 Pro 5G with MRP Rs 28,990 is currently available in the cell for Rs 23,999. This price is for the 6GB RAM and 256GB storage variant of the phone. An exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000 is also available on the phone. Its price can be further reduced by up to 4,000 by taking advantage of the bank offer.
10. Oppo Reno8T 5G with MRP Rs 38,999 in the cell is currently available for Rs 29,999. Up to Rs 20,000 exchange bonus is available on the phone. You can further reduce its cost by taking advantage of bank offers. The phone sports a 6.7-inch Full HD+ display, 108MP main camera, and 32MP front camera.
Get the more latest news updates