Gujarat Opinion Poll: BJP benefits from Mistry’s statement on PM Modi’s status? know from the survey

Gujarat Opinion Poll: Voting is going to happen in Gujarat after a few days. The results of the two-phase elections will be released on December 8. BJP, Congress and Aam Aadmi Party have given full strength for campaigning in the state. While BJP has been in power for 27 years and is claiming to win again, Congress and Aam Aadmi Party are also claiming their victory. Before the polling, many survey agencies are doing various question-answers to try to know the mood of the public. In the latest opinion poll of ABP News, C-Voter, many questions related to Gujarat elections have been asked, the results of which have come as a surprise.

It may be known that a few days ago, Congress leader Madhusudan Mistry made a big attack on PM Modi. He had said that the public will tell the status of PM Modi in the elections. On this, PM Modi retorted that he is from a normal family and has no status. Now, in the opinion poll, the opinion of the public was asked regarding this issue of status. It was known through the survey that PM Modi has raised the issue of ‘aukat’ statement. Will BJP benefit from this? Participating in the survey, 53 percent of the people answered ‘yes’ and said that yes, the BJP is going to benefit from this issue. At the same time, 47 percent of the public answered ‘no’.

What will be the impact of Rahul Gandhi’s campaign?

At the same time, in the survey of ABP News, C Voter, a question related to the election campaign of Rahul Gandhi was also asked. In the survey, people were asked that how much will Rahul Gandhi’s election campaign affect Gujarat? According to the survey, 41 per cent people said that Rahul’s campaign will change Gujarat’s climate. On the other hand, 59 per cent people believed that Rahul’s campaign will not change the wind of Gujarat. It may be known that due to Bharat Jodo Yatra for a long time, Rahul Gandhi did not go for campaigning in Gujarat elections. After this, he recently held two election rallies in Gujarat.

When will elections be held in Gujarat?

Gujarat assembly elections are going to be held in two phases. Voting for the first phase will be held on December 1 and for the second phase on December 5. At the same time, the counting of votes for all 182 seats will be held on December 8. On this day, the votes for the assembly elections held in Himachal Pradesh will also be counted. In many opinion polls that have come out in Gujarat, once again the BJP government is seen returning. There is a BJP government in the state for the last 27 years. This time the Aam Aadmi Party has made the contest a bit interesting.

Get the more latest news updates