Diwali will be without firecrackers in Delhi, AAP government completely banned till January

This time in Delhi also Diwali will be free from fireworks. The Delhi government has extended the ban on the sale and use of firecrackers till January 1, 2023. Delhi Environment Minister Gopal Rai has given this information by tweeting. He has also said that this time online sales and delivery have also been banned.

Delhi government minister Gopal Rai has banned the sale and use of firecrackers, saying that it has been decided to continue the ban due to the danger of pollution. He called it an attempt to save people’s lives. Gapol Rai said that it will be strictly implemented and for this cooperation will be taken from Delhi Police. This time online sale of firecrackers has also been banned along with offline.

Gopal Rai tweeted, “To save the people of Delhi from the danger of pollution, like last year, this time too there is a complete ban on the production, storage, sale and use of all types of firecrackers, so that the people that life could be saved. This time there will also be a ban on online sale/delivery of firecrackers in Delhi. This restriction will remain in force till January 1, 2023. An action plan will be drawn up with Delhi Police, DPCC and Revenue Department for strict enforcement of the ban.

The air gets suffocated in Diwali

Let us tell you that every year with the onset of winter in Delhi, the air quality becomes extremely bad. Around Diwali, the air becomes suffocating. Pollution levels go beyond record. Although there was a ban on the sale of firecrackers last year too, it has always been a challenge to enforce it strictly. There has also been a lot of politics regarding the ban on firecrackers on Diwali.

Get the more latest news updates