There is good news for the candidates who aspire to be dedicated for the defense of the country. Indian Army has released the notification for Agniveer Recruitment Rally under Agnipath Scheme. In this notification all the necessary information has been given for the recruitment rally. To join the recruitment, all the candidates will have to compulsorily register on the online portal. Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official website of Indian Army JOININDIANARMY.NIC.IN.
Registration will start from July
Indian Army has informed in the notification released that the process of online registration for Agniveer Recruitment Rally will be started from July, 2022. This rally will be held for the following posts-:
- Agniveer General Duty
- Agniveer Technical
- Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Tester)
- Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass
- Agniveer Tradesman is being conducted for 8th pass.
how much will be the salary
According to the notification issued by the Indian Army, the selected candidates for the posts of Agniveer will be given salary and allowances of Rs 30,000 in the first year, 30,000 in the first year, 36,500 in the third year and Rs 40,000 in the fourth year. Along with this, service fund will also be given at the time of discharge.
Terms and conditions
- Agniveers will be enrolled under the Army Act 1950 for a service period of 4 years.
- According to the orders of Agniveers, land, water and air can be sent anywhere.
- Nominated Agniveer will not be eligible for any pension or gratuity.
- All Agniveers will be relieved on completion of four years of service.
- They will be given service fund at the time of retirement.
Get more latest news updates