The application process for the recruitment of Agniveers in the Air Force under the Agneepath scheme has been started from today. The Air Force has named this post as Agniveer Vayu. This is the first recruitment process under the Agneepath scheme in the Air Force. The application process for this recruitment is being conducted online. All the candidates who want to appear in this recruitment can submit their application by visiting the official website of Air Force careerindianairforce.cdac.in. Let us tell you the complete process of applying for Agniveer Recruitment.
The application process for the recruitment of Agniveers in the Air Force has been started from June 24, 2022. At the same time, the last date of application has been fixed on July 5, 2022. Since this is a much talked about recruitment, so a huge number of applications will come for it. Candidates should complete their application before the last date to avoid any technical problem.
- Date of issue of notification – June 20, 2022
- Starting date of application – June 24, 2022
- Application closing date – July 5, 2022
- Exam Date – Starting from July 24, 2022
- Interim selection list will be released – December 1, 2022
- Enrollment date – December 11, 2022
Candidates applying for the recruitment of Agniveers in the Air Force should be born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005. The application fee for the recruitment has been fixed at Rs 250. At the same time, the educational qualification has been kept separate for science and non-science streams. For more information about educational qualification and other necessary qualifications, candidates should check this official notification-: AirForce Agniveer Recruitment
- online test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical test.
- Tentative Selection List – 1st December, 2022
- Enrollment – December 11, 2022
Get more latest news updates