There is good news for the candidates who wish to devote themselves in the service of the country. Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a major update related to the application for the recruitment of Agniveers under the Agnipath scheme. The Air Force has told that the applications for this recruitment will be in online form. For this, eligible and interested candidates will have to complete their registration by visiting the official website of Air Force careerindianairforce.cdac.in. Let’s know the full details..
The process of application for recruitment under the Agneepath scheme in the Air Force will be started from Friday, June 24, 2022. At the same time, the last date for application will be fixed on July 5, 2022. Candidates should note that a huge number of applications are expected to come for this recruitment. So try to complete your application before the last date.
It has been announced to provide best facilities to the Agniveers selected for recruitment under the Agneepath scheme. Recently, the Air Force had issued the detail notification related to the facilities, service conditions etc. under the Agneepath scheme. You can see this notification here- Air Force Agnipath Notification
- Joined the Air Force for four years.
- Every year 30 days leave will be available.
- Sick leave will also be available.
- 30 thousand salary every month.
- Increment every year.
- Risk, travel, dress and hardship allowance.
- Canteen facility and medical facility.
- 10.04 lakh as service fund to Agniveers after four years.
- Preference in jobs in Assam Rifles and CAPFs.
- An amount of about one crore including insurance to the family on martyrdom.
- Ex-gratia on disability and remaining job salary and service fund.
- Honor and Award as per Air Force Guidelines.
Get more latest news updates