After the death of the daughter, the father kept the body in a pit of salt for 44 days, wanted to open this big secret

A shocking incident has come to light in Nandurbar, Maharashtra. Where, a man kept his daughter’s body in a salt pit for 44 days to find out the truth of the rape. The father has alleged that he was raped before his daughter’s death and had demanded that a second post-mortem of his daughter’s body be conducted so that the truth could be ascertained.

The second postmortem was done at a hospital in Mumbai and the results are awaited. Police officials said that the 21-year-old woman was found hanging in Vavi of Dhadgaon taluka of Nandurbar on August 1. However, her father claimed that she was raped by four men. The body of a 21-year-old woman from Nandurbar district was brought to the Government JJ ​​Hospital in Mumbai on Thursday, an official said.

No conspiracy found in the report

“The post-mortem was conducted at JJ Hospital here in the early hours of Friday. The judgment has been preserved and the viscera (large internal organs) have been preserved. The body has been handed over to the relatives and a report has been given to Dhadgaon police station in Nandurbar. After the death of the woman, a post-mortem was conducted at a government hospital in Nandurbar and a case of suicide was registered after the post-mortem report did not reveal any conspiracy, the police official said.

was kept safe instead of performing the last rites

However, the woman’s father and other relatives had kept the body safe instead of cremating it, alleging malpractices in the investigation, he said. He said that the family buried the body in a pit filled with salt in their village in Dhadgaon Nagar, as they wanted to conduct a second post-mortem of the body so that the truth of the woman’s death could be known. Three accused were arrested in this case.

Found out about conversations on mobile phones

Police said they came to know about the mobile phone conversation of the victim woman with her relative, which is in the local tribal language. He said the woman had told her relative that the main accused and his friends had assaulted her and she did not want to live anymore. The woman later committed suicide, the officer said.

Get the more latest news updates