- ADVT: A High Quality Tablet at a Low Price! Don’t miss the offer
Bengaluru: If the ministerial position is lost to those who have made record numbers, who have experienced as a minister many times, who have attracted attention by defeating important leaders, N.S. who is not a member of the Legislative Assembly and Parishad. Bosaraju is lucky to be lucky.
AICC President Mallikarjuna Kharge’s blessings, CM Siddaramaiah’s concurrence and seniors’ support made him a minister easily. Upper house member senior leader B.K. Hariprasad was left out and Bosaraju was chosen which made everyone angry.
Frontline leader in Raichur
Bosaraju of Raichur in Kalyan Karnataka holds his own in that part. Formerly S.M. He has been handling various responsibilities in the party since Krishna’s time. He was MLC for one term and held other responsibilities including Chief Minister’s Political Secretary, Hyderabad Karnataka Development Board President. He is also the secretary of AICC and is working as Telangana state in-charge.
Introduction of Bosaraju to be Minister
NS Bosaraju AICC Secretary, Telangana Congress In-charge. Worked as former MLC. Raju is a Kshatriya by caste. Studied Diploma in Automobile Engineering. He was previously elected MLA from Manvi constituency in Rajchur in 1999 and 2004.
48 years of political life
- 1972 -76- Political debut from Yuva Congress.
- 1976-80 Taluka Congress President.
- 1980-1991 District Congress Secretary.
- Served as Undivided Koppal Raichur District Congress President from 1991-2002.
- 2009-2017 KPCC General Secretary (Administration).
- 2017-18 KPCC Vice President.
- AICC Secretary since 2018.
- Elected as MLA in 1999, 2004 from Manvi Constituency of Raichur District.
- Elected as MLC in 2014.
- Tungabhadra Kada has experience of serving as Chairman, HC Development Board Chairman, Political Secretary to CM.
Get the more latest news updates on Karnataka