However, the Chief Minister directed to ensure speedy commissioning of approved works and commencement of commissioned works.
Highlights of the meeting:
- In some projects, the target has not been met. Although the overall performance under the Employment Guarantee Scheme is good, the performance of some districts is low. He suggested to correct this and achieve this year’s target within the stipulated period.
- Members suggested to arrange field visit and submit report.
- He suggested that the Disha Committee meeting should be held compulsorily every three months in every district.
- ITI, GTTC, diploma colleges should organize a three-month course twice in a year- he suggested setting a target for this.
- In order to rectify the shortcoming of the insurance companies regarding Fasal Bima Yojana – the claims are pending, the District Collector held a meeting and instructed to settle the outstanding amount immediately.
- He informed that along with the central government plan to eliminate malnutrition in Yadgiri, Raichur, Bidar, supplementary measures are being taken by the state government.
- He directed to complete the works undertaken under MP’s Adarsh Gram Yojana on priority basis in time frame.
- The Chief Minister directed to send a circular to all Chief Executive Officers in this regard.
MP Sumalatha, Chief Secretary to Government Vandita Sharma, Planning Department Deputy Chief Secretary Dr. Shalini Rajneesh, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister N. Manjunath Prasad and other senior officers attended.