Transitional Prohibition Act: Decision at Cabinet Meeting Implemented by Etiquette: Bommaye
Other important aspects of the cabinet meeting are…
* Possibility to approve Karnataka Private Security Regulations, 2022
* To encourage farmers to use farm machinery and to reduce the cost of fuel, the government has allocated Rs. Approval for grant of diesel subsidy for a maximum of five acres of 250
* Administrative approval for a cost of Rs 100 crore for upgrading the infrastructure facilities required in the Peenya Industrial Area
* Administrative approval for setting up of CIPET Institute of Skills and Technical Assistance (CSTS) at Baluura village of Aurad Taluk in Bidar district at an estimated cost of Rs 89.94 crore
* Approval of Compassionate Recruitment (Special) (Amendment) Rules, 2022 ”
* Discussion on appointment of Chief Secretary to State Government. There are 9 people on the list, retiring at the end of this month. Recruitment CM will do.
Approval for sanctioning of essential staff and equipment by sanctioning of Vadaval Primary Center at Channagiri Taluk in Davanagere District.
* Approval of Karnataka Cyber Security Policy, 2022-2027
* Approval of long term lease of Anjaneya Swamy Temple near KRS Road Water Works in Mysore City
Arrag Jnanendra on his way to Delhi Surgery for Thursday’s Volume? Intrigued growth!
* Approved for Karnataka Land Revenue (Amendment) Subject, 2022 “
Rs. Approval of Revised Estimates of the