8 new industrial proposals including Toyota Motors and 10 additional investment projects have been approved.
Speaking after the meeting, CM Basavaraja Bommai said, “Ethanol, aerospace, semi-conductor manufacturing machines, steel and auto mobile industries have come forward to invest in the state.”
Industries Minister Murugesh Nirani and Ministers Govinda Karajola, V. Somanna, Shankar Patil Munenakoppa, Muniratna, Chief Secretary Vandita Sharma, CM Principal Secretary Manjunath Prasad, Additional Chief Secretary Commerce and Industry Department Dr. E.V. Raman Reddy, Industrial Development Commissioner Gunjan Krishna and others participated.
* 3661.5 crore from Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. investment
* 1,856.47 crore for ethanol plant from Truelt Bio Energy Ltd. investment
* An additional Rs 1,573 crore in the semiconductor sector from Applied Materials India. investment
* Manufacturer of Spectacle Lens, Spectacle Blanks/Semi-Finished Lens and Industrial Quality Solution Machine, Medical Equipment Carl Zeiss India Pvt. 977 crore in addition from Ltd. investment
* 2500.09 crore from Prakash Sponge Iron & Private Limited. Additional investment
* 232.15 crore from MV Photo Voltaic Power Pvt Ltd, a solar cell manufacturer. Additional investment
* An additional Rs 775.35 crore for the ethanol unit from Shree Renuka Sugars Limited. investment
* Additional Rs 270.36 crore for ethanol unit from Chidananda Basavaprabhu Kore Cooperative Sugar Factory Limited. investment