UPSC Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) of the Government of India has issued a notification seeking applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of 37 Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Scientific Officer etc. in various Central Government Ministries. Should have passed Inter, Diploma, Degree, BSc, BE/BTech, Post Graduation, Doctorate, LLB, Masters Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized Board or University depending on the post. Candidates age should not exceed 50 years as on 31st July 2022. Anyone having these qualifications can apply through online mode before September 1, 2022. General candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.25 at the time of application. Fee waiver is applicable for SC/ST/PWBD/Women. Selection process of candidates will be based on written test and interview. For other details you can check the official notification.
- Assistant Director Posts: 2
- Deputy Director Posts: 4
- Scientific Officer Posts: 1
- Photographic Officer Posts: 1
- Senior Photographic Officer Posts: 1
- Junior Scientific Officer (Physics) Posts: 1
- Junior Scientific Officer (Neutron) Posts: 1
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Posts: 22
- Principal Posts: 1
- Director Posts: 1
- Executive Engineer/ Surveyor of Works (Civil) Posts: 2
Click for complete information.
Click here for more career related news.
Get the more information updates on Jobs