UPSC Anthropologist Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a Government of India department yet to apply for 19 vacant posts in various central government ministries? Online applications will end tomorrow. Candidates who have not applied till now can apply before the closing time of September 15, 2022 (11:59 PM). Should have passed Degree, Diploma, Masters Degree or equivalent course in relevant specialization depending on the post. Also must have experience as prescribed in the notification in the concerned section. Anyone having these qualifications can apply through online mode. General candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.25 at the time of application. Fee waiver is applicable for SC/ST//PWBD/Female candidates. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. For other details you can check the official notification.
- Anthropologist Posts: 1
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts: 4
- Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics) Posts: 1
- Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics) Posts: 3
- Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology) Posts: 3
- Rehabilitation Officer Posts: 4
- Deputy Director General/Regional Director Posts: 3
Click for complete information.
Click here for more career related news.
Get the more information updates on Jobs