UPSC NDA II Notification 2022: The Union Public Service Commission has issued a notification seeking applications from unmarried male / female candidates for admissions to the National Naval Academy (NA) courses in the National Defense Academy (UPSC NDA). Other important information related to the notification such as application process, number of vacancies, salaries, selection procedure etc. is for you.
Total number of vacancies: 400
Post details: NDA and NA (2) Exam, 2022
- National Defense Academy (NDA) Vacancies: 370
Army-208, Navy-42, Air Force-120)
- Naval Academy (10 + 2 Cadet Entry Scheme) Vacancies: 30
Age limit: Must have been born between January 2, 2004 and January 1, 2007.
- Must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) / equivalent course for Army Wing posts.
- Must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects for Air Force and Naval Wings posts.
- Students appearing for the Intermediate Secondary examinations can also apply.
- Must have specific physical criteria.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, SSB test / interview, medical test.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply online.
- For General Candidate: Rs
- Fee waiver is applicable for SC / ST candidate
Closing date for applications: June 7, 2022 until 6 p.m.
Date of written test: September 4, 2022.
Course Start Date: July 2, 2023.
Click for complete information.
Click for more latest academic and job information.